|This article is a stub, meaning that it is too short. Please expand this article in accordance with the request that was made.|
The Disciples of Fire is an aggressive alliance, themed heavily after the Ori. They maintain a strong presence in ChaosGateWars. Membership is open to Children of the Ori, with few exceptions for other races willing to follow Origin.
Origins and brief historyEdit
Early years Edit
Decline (if any) Edit
As in secedings as well as losing of members.
Involvement in Wars Edit
Alliance Sects (if any) Edit
Heads of State Edit
Method of Election Edit
Notable Members Edit
The rankings are designed to reflect one's devotion to Origin, and contributions thereof.
- "You are new, and we're here to help you get acclimated. Should you have any questions, the Library is always open. If you decide to pledge yourself to the true path of Origin, you will advance to the rank of Votary and broaden your rights on our forum."
- "Earn your wings and show us you are worthy of Origin. Although your rights are restricted, if you demonstrate a respectable level of activity and loyalty you will advance to become a full Disciple."
- "You are considered a full-fledged member of our alliance, and as such may request the protection of the Templar should you be in need. You have two advancement opportunities, either pledging to be a Templar or demonstrating yourself as an active Acolyte."
- "Maintaining MSN communication with the Ori is encouraged."
- "Contribute to our alliance however you can, even with something as simple as being an active poster on the forums or recruiting followers to our cause. Display this loyalty over a protracted amount of time, and you will qualify to be a Prior."
- "You must maintain MSN communication with the Ori to be eligible for Priorhood."
- "The path to Ascension represents your influence over the world around you. In ChaosGateWars the highest attainable form of control is Supporter Status. Those with such powers are deemed Ori."
- Ori Minor: "You wield the forces of Ascension, but are not yet strong enough to properly influence the mortal realm."
- Ori Superior: "You are formidable enough to affect the mortal realm, having achieved a rank above 150 and a total power surpassing 2 quadrillion. Should you choose to sponsor a worthy subject for Enlightenment, they will be promoted to a Prior, and you will henceforth be known as their Ori Patron."
- Ori Patron: See Positions
Military and warfareEdit
Liaison and diplomacyEdit
Discuss if the alliance are impartial diplomats and if they serve as moderators and negotiators during disputes or if the alliance is agressive. Examine if the alliance is peaceful, seeking cosmic domination, or are destructive.